PPG Lining Services
Product Code : CF 01
Brand Name : CRYSTAL FIBROTECH
Under the guidance of knowledge of our team of well-trained professionals, we are offering the PPG Lining Services. To avoid the most common reasons for the failure of any Chemical (Acid/Alkali) Resistant Lining, the PPG Chemical (Acid/Alkali) resistant lining has been developed. Due to its outstanding features, the PPG Lining is extremely demanding for the application at D.M. Plants and other chemical plants such as Drains, Neutralization pits, etc. We ensure it has various salient features, that it can become the first choice for the Executer Civil and Management, D.M. Plant operational persons, etc. Furthermore, you can avail the PPG Lining Services at very reasonable rates.
Other Details :
Prefabricated Drainage Systems
- To protect the Civil structure from erosion of corrosive Chemical (Acid/Alkalis), the Crestal fibrotech PPG Chemical (Acid/Alkali) Resistant Lining is a unique concept.
- It is required for both to protect the Civil structure as well as to avoid the Brake Down in Boiler of Power Plant or any Industries.
- Boiler in a power plant require regular (Dematerialized) D.M. water supply to work.
- We require consistent quality of the water for the consistent performance of the boiler, which comes from the Deminaralized Water Treatment Plant (D.M. Water Plant).
- Break in water supply means break in boilers working and a break in boiler causes big loss.
For dry surface :
- D.M. Plant being a prime Utility, brake down in the operation is seldom possible.
- For the required rectification as for any lining dry surface is a prime requirement.
- Here Crescent Prefabricated Drainage systems make all the difference as it can be installed in running conditions.
In one D.M. Plant of the Power Plant required the Crescent PPG Chemical (Acid/Alkali) Resistant Lining at :
- PPG Chemical (Acid/Alkali) Resistant Lining has an application on the surface prone to (Acid/Alkali or both) Chemical Attack.
- Power Plants Turbine runs from the steam generated in the Boiler, to feed the quality water to Boiler Deminaralized Water (D.M. Water) Plant is required.
- For the consistent quality of the water D.M. Plant required a periodical back wash at the time of back wash huge amount of (Acid/Alkali) mix water generated from D.M. Plant, that reaches to Neutralization Pit for further treatment before discharge to open environment.
- Acid/Alkali Dilution Area.
- Acid/Alkali Mixing Area.
- At the time of discharge (Acid/Alkali) mix water comes in Regeneration pits, from here drains carries it to Neutralization pit.
- Bulk Acid/Alkali Storage Areas (Dyke Area)
- Drains of D.M. Plant to carry the (Acid/Alkali) Chemical Mix water to Neutralization pits.
- Neutralization / Effluent Collection Pits
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others